Topic: The Advantage of Bookmarks

Make your supporting web simple  and organize

Folks,
I did ctrl^D when i was finished step 1 till now. I just checked and
WOW I have many bookmarks which is i don't realized it
I don't realize that i have many bookmark website for learning and supporting my landing page.
I make new folder on my Firefox bookmarks. You can create it by ctrl^D, drop down menu then create new folder.

I define the main folder as acme people affiliates.

in sub-folder there are

• Pay per Click campaign

It's all about campaign of acme people.

• Marketing Resources

Anything about marketing, useful web for supporting our landing page

• Website Hosting

Related with my domain and hosting.

• A Ways to promote

Backlink our landing page or our blogspot for supporting landing page

• Account

This is my favorite one, because I save my backoffice bookmarks here. My email google, GDi email and others.

I didn't realize that many boomarks i have created..  I frequently forget to put something.. that's the advantage bookmarks for me !

Keep fighting... Keep spirit... then pray to GOD !!
How to get Free Apple iPad | Imagine if your Web Traffic Like This!!

Re: The Advantage of Bookmarks

Yes that is exactly what I do as well, but I also utilize the "bookmark toolbar" feature in firefox, it allows me to have the most used links readily available, just click and go.

One note of advice, when saving a site to the "bookmark toolbar" condense the title of the site. Example: Hostgator=HG, in this manner you can have approximately 12-15 links there for quick access.

Happy Marketing!

Amy

Hi Folks,

Another thing to do is to rename the bookmark. For instance this post is titled "The Advantage of Bookmarks". However if you just ctrl-d without giving it a name you won't know what it is it and will be saved liked this.

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/new/reply/9964/

Now if you save it like that how are you going to know what it is?

Vicky

I used to use firefox bookmarks thing but now I like Google chrome more than Firefox but the problem is most software is made for firefox not for google chrome and I believe it will take time for Google chrome to reach the peek with Firefox.

The problem I am facing with Firefox now a days is it takes much time to load and even on start up but Google chrome is awesome for everything but there is few plugins for Google Chrome.

Thanks for sharing it.
Alam

tinytot11 wrote:

Hi Folks,

Another thing to do is to rename the bookmark. For instance this post is titled "The Advantage of Bookmarks". However if you just ctrl-d without giving it a name you won't know what it is it and will be saved liked this.

Now if you save it like that how are you going to know what it is?

Vicky

that's true vicky,

you should give a name to your bookmarks. and you can put your id and passwd on your name to remember it. that's my experience, i frequently forget to remember something.  big_smile

Keep fighting... Keep spirit... then pray to GOD !!
How to get Free Apple iPad | Imagine if your Web Traffic Like This!!