Topic: How to Build your GDI downline with Acme
Below is a complete step by step summary of exactly how to use Acme to build your GDI downline:
1) Log into your Acme back office. If you haven't already done so, complete step 3 of the Acme system. You can do this either by direct subscription or by completing one of the Trial Pay offers (the TrialPay method will get you step 3 for FREE !). Step 3 is important because it entitles you to use the Acme system to *automatically* build your GDI downline (discussed below). Also when you complete step 3, $125 will immediately be credited to your payable commissions balance (under the Referrals tab in your Acme account).
2) If you haven't already joined GDI, click on the "GDI" link at the top of your Acme back office page. Follow the links there to sign up. Once you have a GDI account, be sure to enter your GDI username into the Acme system (again, click on the "GDI" link at the top of your Acme account - enter your GDI username in the box at the bottom and click "Grow").
3) Click the "GDI" link at the top of your Acme account back office. Go to the bottom of that page and click the link "Tissa's Secret GDI Sign-up Sauce." Check the "YES" button for Forced GDI hosting and then click the button at the bottom of the page "Update My GDI Sign-up Sauce Ingredients." Now, as you recruit people into Acme, they will automatically be referred to GDI for their webhosting needs when they complete step 2 (using YOUR GDI sponsor ID)...voila!...automatic GDI downline builder !!
4) Click on the "Referrals" tab in your Acme back office. Listed there is an overview of the referral program, and how you get paid. Under that are a few pre-written pages you can promote to recruit Acme affiliates under you. I personally recommend the "pre-sell page" (the one with Tissa's house). Note that the link for the pre-sell page is attached to YOUR domain name, so it is linked to your account. Therefore, when you promote that link, anyone who signs up with Acme and GDI will be placed under YOU in both programs.
5) Promote and advertise your pre-sell page. For this you can use pay per click ads, blogs, article marketing, etc. etc. Visit the Acme forum for tips and techniques on how to promote.
6) Once you complete the steps above, you will begin getting Acme signups. As these people complete step 2, they will be automatically signed up with GDI, and placed in your GDI downline. Remember, GDI will pay you $100 for every 5 referrals you sign up from Monday thru Sunday each week, plus $1 for everyone in your downline each month. When you get a GDI signup, GDI will send you an e-mail with the person's contact information. Since you know they came through your Acme system, I recommend that you contact them and share the above tips. Then, as they begin to grow their GDI downlines they will also be growing YOURS, because those people will be under you as well, on your 2nd level.
Important: To qualify for GDI’s weekly bonuses, there are a few one-time only stipulations you must meet. These can be found in your GDI back office. Once there, click on “Leaderboards”, then click on “Learn about available bonuses”.
Well, that's what I'm doing in a nutshell. I know this is a lot to digest. Read through these tips a couple of times and get started slowly. It will begin to make sense. And as you begin to get signups, your excitement will go through the roof! At least mine did.
Best wishes for success,