Topic: I need help with free 30-day trial for step 3

I already subscribed with the free 30-day trial/monthly subscription. It prompted that I wait for 24 hours before I have it activated. However it's been past 24 hours now, I still haven't received any email that step 3's been activated. I already received paypal's confirmation that I subscribed to the monthly subscription. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: I need help with free 30-day trial for step 3

Hi Johnseeker,

Welcome to the APS business and the most helpful support forum online. Since this step is done manually, it will be done soon and you will be good in the next 24 hours. While that is in progress, I recommend you go take a look at the link called "Step 4" at the top of this page.

Your next step is to learn how to develop your APS business and start making money. The threads at the step 4 link will guide you through the basic steps that you need to take to start making money.

Always come back here with any of your questions and comments. Good Luck to you.

Ramesh Rathinam

Thank you sir for the warm welcome and for the assurance. I am very new to this and I really find the forum very helpful. I will wait for my step 3 to be complete then. I have been reading a lot from all the tips in the forum on how to start earning. I am excited and happy to be part of this business. I hope for everyone to have a good one.

johnseeker wrote:

Thank you sir for the warm welcome and for the assurance. I am very new to this and I really find the forum very helpful. I will wait for my step 3 to be complete then. I have been reading a lot from all the tips in the forum on how to start earning. I am excited and happy to be part of this business. I hope for everyone to have a good one.

I just completed the Paypal Updates so your step 3 subscription should now show in your back office.