Topic: Proof Videos for Super Sponsor Qualification

Hi All,

This thread will be used every month to post your videos in order to qualify for Super Sponsor. Because of the new requirement we are postponing the naming of Super Sponsors until the 21st in order to give everyone time to get paid from the various income streams and to record your videos. Here are some things to remember:

• You must have been paid (not earned) at least $75 since the last SS announcement.

• You must use Jing (it's free) to record your video.

• Just because you may have been paid $75 across all the income streams doesn't mean you will be named a SS. You still need to pay it forward by helping others per the other qualifications.

If you have any further questions then please post them in this topic.

Thanks.

Gary Chappelle

Re: Proof Videos for Super Sponsor Qualification

Where are we loading the videos?

Mary Payton wrote:

Where are we loading the videos?

You can load them to your own site and then just link to them.

Gary Chappelle wrote:

Hi All,

You must have been paid (not earned) at least $75 since the last SS announcement.

Thanks.

Gary Chappelle

Gary,

Do the payments have to fall between April 16 (last announcement) to May 14?  I posted in another thread about the requirement becoming effective on April 16 so 30 days preceding that should be March 16th.  That last day is 30 days preceding May 14th so it should be April 16.   

Anyways, this could make a difference for some people.

Milton

Gary Chappelle wrote:

Hi All,

This thread will be used every month to post your videos in order to qualify for Super Sponsor. Because of the new requirement we are postponing the naming of Super Sponsors until the 21st in order to give everyone time to get paid from the various income streams and to record your videos.

Gary Chappelle

Just to clarify. Even though the announcement of super sponsors has been postponed until May 21st, it is still what one have been paid from April the 14th to May the 14th right?

Kirsten

Last edited by Kirsten Faucette (2010-05-13 15:27:59)

Milton Cai wrote:
Gary Chappelle wrote:

Hi All,

You must have been paid (not earned) at least $75 since the last SS announcement.

Thanks.

Gary Chappelle

Gary,

Do the payments have to fall between April 16 (last announcement) to May 14?  I posted in another thread about the requirement becoming effective on April 16 so 30 days preceding that should be March 16th.  That last day is 30 days preceding May 14th so it should be April 16.   

Anyways, this could make a difference for some people.

Milton

Yes, payments must have been made between the last announcement on the 16th and tomorrow (Friday). So you can post your referral payments from the 15th of last month (even though it's one day before) and the 1st of this month for example. And your GVO, GDI, Clickbank, etc. payments from last month.

Once we get in the cycle of things it should be easier to figure out what payments to post. But we should always have 2 referral payments from Tissa included as a barometer.

kausarkhan wrote:

If someone gets checks from Clickbank, HD publishers or CJ because they dont pay using Paypal. One cannot make online video. How do one make video of the check recieved? Is it one have to scan the check, open image files and make video?

Kausar.

The amounts will still show as being paid from within the individual accts so you can do a video of those amounts. For instance, Clickbank (under reporting) shows when they paid and the amount.

lol Lot of fun and obstacles creating this one (like trying to prevent the dog from barking)

YES APS ROCKS

http://www.screencast.com/t/M2JhY2Jk

Kirsten

PS. My Paypal is older than my marrige, hint the last name big_smile

That totally rocked Kirsten!

Tissa

Kirsten Faucette wrote:

lol Lot of fun and obstacles creating this one (like trying to prevent the dog from barking)

YES APS ROCKS

http://www.screencast.com/t/M2JhY2Jk

Kirsten

PS. My Paypal is older than my marrige, hint the last name big_smile

I didn't expect a full production. This is an interesting development. big_smile

Tissa Godavitarne wrote:

That totally rocked Kirsten!

Tissa

Thanks Tissa. That was only  my 2nd. video creating ever.

Great idea adding this because it forces one to get started creating videos ( like I have been wanting to for I don`t know how long)

Next project is to create one for my blog, then one for a landing page, then one for ..... who knows

Kirsten

Well, I certainly am not as creative as Kirsten!!!  sad

But, here is minz! cool

http://www.screencast.com/t/Y2ExZmNkZ

Rick

Here's my exciting video

-Chris

closenno wrote:

Here's my exciting video

-Chris

Your video went way fast

Kirsten Faucette wrote:

Thanks Tissa. That was only  my 2nd. video creating ever.

Great idea adding this because it forces one to get started creating videos ( like I have been wanting to for I don`t know how long)

Exactly!

Don't worry folks; your videos don't have to be as creative as Kirsten's!  Rick's and Chris' also met the requirements - thanks guys.

Tissa

Here's my Jing Video...not with music like Kirtens's, Kirsten that did Rock! Not with vocals like Rick's, always nice to hear your voice Rick, just a plain silent Video

Linda  smile

Hi! Here is mine. Of course I can do a lot better in creativity, but I thought this would do for now! (Please note: It has no song or voice - it's a silent movie, and a picture is worth a 1000 words - hopefully) tongue

I've been a bit slow on my promotions these last couple of months as I've been in the 'development and building' mode, so I've been doing my own dance with my own set of 'gremlins' at my end. wink

Somesh.

Linda and Somesh: Perfect!

Thanks,
Tissa

Here is my first "ever" attempt at video creation. 

BTW, how do you put sound intentionally? mine is by accident - captured whatever was playing in the background.

Eden Laura

Ocassionally here

Here is my video of payments from April 16, 2010 - May 14, 2010.
Thanks for the business and the opportunity.

~ Scott

What a fantastic exercise in just producing video while learning how to use Jing!  That little orange sun on my screen wants me to capture everything I do.  LOL 

I must have had my computer speakers muted when I first watched Kirsten's video... so I had to go back and listen to her rocking music.  Awesome job!

I did have one problem though, and it occured several times.  I tried to record a video that went past 5 minutes and Jing caused my computer to lock up.  But, it seems great for short vids!  I'm enjoying everyone's videos...

...even Linda and Somesh's adaptations of the old 'silent' movies.  lol lol

Rick

Rick Samara wrote:

What a fantastic exercise in just producing video while learning how to use Jing!  That little orange sun on my screen wants me to capture everything I do.  LOL 

I must have had my computer speakers muted when I first watched Kirsten's video... so I had to go back and listen to her rocking music.  Awesome job!

I did have one problem though, and it occured several times.  I tried to record a video that went past 5 minutes and Jing caused my computer to lock up.  But, it seems great for short vids!  I'm enjoying everyone's videos...

...even Linda and Somesh's adaptations of the old 'silent' movies.  lol lol

Rick

That's the thing with the free Jing, you can't record beyond 5 minutes. It is great though for short videos.

And Rick if I make it on next month's SS roster of qualified applicants I'll be sure to talk or have music or both...  big_smile

Linda

Here is mine.

http://www.screencast.com/users/willyst … a1b52b6065
smile

This is more for paying it forward than anything else.  It's a silent video.

Here is a snapshot and we'll see how things go next month.

Milton

Hey Everyone,

Here is my proof video.  I am hoping to get back to Super Sponsor status:

http://www.acme-people-search-review.co … onsor.html

Brett

Eden Laura wrote:

Here is my first "ever" attempt at video creation. 

BTW, how do you put sound intentionally? mine is by accident - captured whatever was playing in the background.

Eden Laura

You definitely need to get in to video production.  It is such a valuable marketing tool.

All you need to do is go to any store that sells electronics (RadioShack, WalMart will work) and buy an inexpensive headset with a microphone and hook it up to your computer.  It shouldn't cost more than $20.  Just plug it in and you are all set to go.

You may have to adjust some of the audio setttings, but it really is plug and play.

Video marketing is how I have made the most money with affiliate marketing.

Good luck,

Brett

Hey folks,

This is another excellent idea from Tissa. Although I haven't been able to qualify this time, I hope next month will do. These videos is a very good way to promote ourselves, but most important, they serve as inspiration so that others (like me) can start focusing on our business.

Well done folks, congratulations and go on. APS Rocks smile

Marco

I'm loving these videos and all of you have done a great job!  Yes Marco, great inspiration for others.  And as Brett suggested, this is also a great way to start learning how to use videos in all your marketing.  Not to mention, this topic will make for great custom referral links that everyone can use. smile

Tissa

Hi,

Here is my silent movie, I did try sound but there was far too much interference this evening here in Crete. The warm weather brings everyone outside, although I may try to edit this later.

http://www.screencast.com/users/davesha … cfc895ebb2

Thanks to Tissa for the opportunity, and also to a very special group of people who have taught me that this is not rocket science, it just need doing. That special group of people is you lot, by the way.  big_smile:D

Thank you all,
David

davesharp wrote:

Hi,

Here is my silent movie, I did try sound but there was far too much interference this evening here in Crete. The warm weather brings everyone outside, although I may try to edit this later.

http://www.screencast.com/users/davesha … cfc895ebb2

Thanks to Tissa for the opportunity, and also to a very special group of people who have taught me that this is not rocket science, it just need doing. That special group of people is you lot, by the way.  big_smile:D

Thank you all,
David

Hi David, that is a nice picture of you and your dog.
Linda  smile