Topic: After Complete All Step Where Should I Start

Hi All

I have complete step 1,2 and 3.

So far i have join APS for nearly a month. There are so many posting and to be honest i didnt know where should i start.If anybody can guide me it will be great.

Re: After Complete All Step Where Should I Start

mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

So far i have join APS for nearly a month. There are so many posting and to be honest i didnt know where should i start.If anybody can guide me it will be great.

I sent you a PM but here is a list of topics to get you started:

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/top … on-topics/

Gary Chappelle wrote:
mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

Thanks Gary

I ll have a look on the link.

For me, I started with doing some free advertising. Free Classifieds, Safelists, Traffic Exchanges.

Also, writing articles and submitting them to the article directories is extremely useful as well.

I use this list of classifieds posted by Kevin Mitchell: Here is a list of advertising ideas

You can also go to "user favorites" at the top of this forum and get some great information on various advertising methods, such as:

The 4 Most Important FREE Advertising Methods and A Schedule for 2010

Once you start using some of these methods and you have questions then just go to those topics and ask them there.

The important thing is to be consistent in your advertising by having a schedule of various things that you do every day and stick to it.

This is what will bring the results, get your sites indexed and begin driving traffic to your biz.

Regards,

Amy

Amy McFarland wrote:

For me, I started with doing some free advertising. Free Classifieds, Safelists, Traffic Exchanges.

Also, writing articles and submitting them to the article directories is extremely useful as well.

I use this list of classifieds posted by Kevin Mitchell: Here is a list of advertising ideas

You can also go to "user favorites" at the top of this forum and get some great information on various advertising methods, such as:

The 4 Most Important FREE Advertising Methods and A Schedule for 2010

Once you start using some of these methods and you have questions then just go to those topics and ask them there.

The important thing is to be consistent in your advertising by having a schedule of various things that you do every day and stick to it.

This is what will bring the results, get your sites indexed and begin driving traffic to your biz.

Regards,

Amy

Thanks Amy

I will post my advert to all classified adds. At the moment i have done it.Not to much. I will start advertise APS in there. A question for you should i promote my search engine or should i promote APS.Which one do you think i should promote more.

I have start promote APS in swom and spinsuccess. In swom it is really like a facebook which you can connect with all online marketer over the world.In spinsuccess they do all the promotion work for you by submitting my website to 10000 search engine. So far i have got 4 downline from swom. 1 inactive downline and 3 have completed only step 1. Need to try more harder

How about advertising using adword PPC.Have you tried this already. Please share your tips with me

Last edited by mohdfaiz (2010-04-11 06:49:44)

Hello. First, I'd suggest you to look for topics that explain the whole ACME program, such as the income streams, the program structure, how to get your commissions, and so on, so that you can become familiar with it, since you will be using it as your primary tool to make money online.

After that, I'd suggest you to search for topics where people post some "schedules" or advertising recipes that worked for them. You should get familiar with what people are doing to advertise and make money from ACME. YOu can try using the same thing they used, or you can modify it to fit your advertising style.

Finally, you can search for topics about free and paid advertising techniques. On these topics, you will get new ideas to formulate new advertising strategies.

Hi Mohdfaiz

Welcome here, you will find this forum very good for learning to earn.

Please, let PPC later.

Try to make one thing on a time to not be overloaded with to much information

Try to do 2 things in the same time .. make a blog with detailed information about what you are done until now ..

And try to promote your affiliate links .. and later your blog

Make a blog for search engine .. put inside information for people who search people but dont forget to show finally simple info about APS

Organize your time and work .. don't invest to much(PPC) but reinvest all for a while..

Do not use traffic exchange only for a while .. be persistent maximum one hour per day with TE

Learn 20% and act 80%, use this forum and seminaries for learning.

Ask every day here anything you don't understand.

For first week is sufficient 

Thank you

Christian

Hi mohdfaiz,

I would agree with all the advise already given to you here.  The crux of the matter is, read and read and read, until you get a clear idea  of how the entire business works.

For example, in the comprehensive guide prepared by Rod, do not try to digest everything all at once. Doing so will most likely give you a headache for sure! So, begin slowly and steadily.

First, understand how the business works, so when you have to compose your own messages or articles about it, you'll be confident in explaining it.

Second,  choose a marketing concept you want to try out first.  Most likely you would go with Amy's recommendation to try out the free marketing methods.  Do you prefer traffic exchanges first? or safemailing first? Study what you prefer and apply those concepts gradually.

Do not bite off more than you can chew.  Do not spend if you don't have a budget nor a funding for that budget. 

Remember, the principle is to get your feet wet first, acclimatize with how all of these fit together and pretty soon when you have tried then one by one, then eventually the various tools in combination. 

Thirdly, As you try each step and actually apply what you have learned, you'll experience issues and concerns specific to that stage you are in.  Post it here and share be it successes, difficulties or clarifications.  We all get into challenging stages and this forum has proven itself handy and helpful to all of us.

Hope that helps you somehow.  Remember, YOU can do this well!

Eden  smile

Last edited by Eden Laura (2010-04-11 07:48:32)

Ocassionally here

mohdfaiz wrote:

Thanks Amy

I will post my advert to all classified adds. At the moment i have done it.Not to much. I will start advertise APS in there. A question for you should i promote my search engine or should i promote APS.Which one do you think i should promote more.

I have start promote APS in swom and spinsuccess. In swom it is really like a facebook which you can connect with all online marketer over the world.In spinsuccess they do all the promotion work for you by submitting my website to 10000 search engine. So far i have got 4 downline from swom. 1 inactive downline and 3 have completed only step 1. Need to try more harder

How about advertising using adword PPC.Have you tried this already. Please share your tips with me

I honestly have not used PPC in adwords yet because of the many issues that google is having with "affiliate programs". My account is in good standing and I wish to keep it that way.

Also, I am not well versed in PPC yet either, I am just trying my hand at it with Bing with some okay results. Now it is a matter of keywords and ad modification to get a good combination for better results.

I am promoting both my search engine and my aps referral links, but I have modified my search engine so that it is not the same as the one Tissa gives us. I also have created blogs to use as "referral" links so that once again, my landing page is original versus the referral links that everyone gets when they sign up.

You are doing great! Just do more research on "targeting" that is the key to growing ACME, targeting the right audience that will take this business seriously. Also targeting the right audience to make money with your search engine.

Happy Marketing!

Amy

loganirado wrote:

Hello. First, I'd suggest you to look for topics that explain the whole ACME program, such as the income streams, the program structure, how to get your commissions, and so on, so that you can become familiar with it, since you will be using it as your primary tool to make money online.

After that, I'd suggest you to search for topics where people post some "schedules" or advertising recipes that worked for them. You should get familiar with what people are doing to advertise and make money from ACME. YOu can try using the same thing they used, or you can modify it to fit your advertising style.

Finally, you can search for topics about free and paid advertising techniques. On these topics, you will get new ideas to formulate new advertising strategies.

Thanks Loganirado

Sure i will have a look on the topic in this forum later. Amy has suggest me to advertise with free classified to promote my APS business. Will start doing it today.I will promote my APS using the referal link which has been provided in my APS login and later i will have a look on all posting in this forum. Gary also send me a list on what should i do in relation of these matter. I am sure i will do what you have suggest me.

HI All

There is so much information.I will start with advertise in free classified adds. Can anyone show me how we promote in a right way or showing an example in free classified adds. I havent any ideas on how to put my adds to promote APS in any free classified adds.

mohdfaiz wrote:

HI All

There is so much information.I will start with advertise in free classified adds. Can anyone show me how we promote in a right way or showing an example in free classified adds. I havent any ideas on how to put my adds to promote APS in any free classified adds.

Hi again Mohdfaiz

There are too many free ads to write here but look one example

http://www.usfreeads.com

Register free or take a chance with $9,99 member .. I use it and you will have more advantage

Go up and make a search like this

''aps business''

You will find a lot of example about in witch way to make things to work .. chose something not so complicate .. try to be short

Title is everything .. for example if you will put in title lazy, simple, amazing, etc .. you will have attention

Content

Put a title with red .. a few part of a title will show on page

Put in content advantages and use or pleasure or fear in a good way to .. increase people attention like

pleasure to win with aps : < APS is like a ''holy grail'' of online business>

< APS is like having your very own money machine>

fear to don't know about APS:

<If you don't know about APS business already, you are making a big mistakes>

< Not 10 in one thousands internet marketer know about this amazing online business>

combined with advantages:

<APS business could save you hundreds to thousands of dollars>

comfort and human nature < APS business and what you learn here will allow you to earn more money online , by doing less>

But don't forget to be persistent in time .. you will see resultants after you will have more than 200 ads.

Do not use ALL adds site .. use maximum ten and put every day 50 .. some people live from that and they usually put 5000 ads per month

Thank you

Christian

PS ok, if you will write less, lets said 50 per week you will have good resultats and enough time for other MAP procedures like one or two blog .. I will tell you again about this..

Last edited by soferauto (2010-04-12 05:30:34)

mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

I believe the most important decision a new member has to make is deciding which part of the program they want to start earning from, either the search engine site or the referral program.
The reason I say that is because both  require a totally different approach, i.e. The search engine needs customers for a product and the referral program is for business opportunity seekers. On the odd occasion these may be the same people, but on the whole these potential prospects are different types of people. When this situation is properly understood then and only then you can begin to MAP.
Kevan

"Remember, Early to Bed, Early to RISE
then Work like Hell and adverTISE"

soferauto wrote:
mohdfaiz wrote:

HI All

Hi again Mohdfaiz

There are too many free ads to write here but look one example

http://www.usfreeads.com

Register free or take a chance with $9,99 member .. I use it and you will have more advantage

Go up and make a search like this

''aps business''

You will find a lot of example about in witch way to make things to work .. chose something not so complicate .. try to be short

Title is everything .. for example if you will put in title lazy, simple, amazing, etc .. you will have attention

Content

Put a title with red .. a few part of a title will show on page

Put in content advantages and use or pleasure or fear in a good way to .. increase people attention like

pleasure to win with aps : < APS is like a ''holy grail'' of online business>

< APS is like having your very own money machine>

fear to don't know about APS:

<If you don't know about APS business already, you are making a big mistakes>

< Not 10 in one thousands internet marketer know about this amazing online business>

combined with advantages:

<APS business could save you hundreds to thousands of dollars>

comfort and human nature < APS business and what you learn here will allow you to earn more money online , by doing less>

But don't forget to be persistent in time .. you will see resultants after you will have more than 200 ads.

Do not use ALL adds site .. use maximum ten and put every day 50 .. some people live from that and they usually put 5000 ads per month

Thank you

Christian

PS ok, if you will write less, lets said 50 per week you will have good resultats and enough time for other MAP procedures like one or two blog .. I will tell you again about this..

Hi Christan

Can you explain a bit to me what exactly do you mean by this. I have a little bit confusion here.

Do not use ALL adds site .. use maximum ten and put every day 50

Which add site do you mean?

max 10 put everyday 50..i am confuse about these too..can you explain it to me

Thanks christan

hello mohdfaiz...

welcome to step 3 bro, for me it need 2 month to learn more about this oportunity and finaly finished step 3, this is my plan and activity that i have done..

1. i try to comunicate and  ask for help to my super sponsor to give me help about problem that i found.
2. i join wealth university to learn about internet marketing and strategy
3. i always open this forum to find new tips for super sponsor and other friends
4. i make my landing page to advertise the link..

that what i've done till today, may it help u...

thanks.

Hello. I never used this free classifieds advertising method before (does craiglist counts?), but I'm assuming it works in a "traffic exchange" basis, where you have to read other people's ads in order to earn credits, if you don't want to purchase then using money. Then, you use your credits to promote your stuff (URLs, etc).

In this case, I'd suggest you to spend some time thinking about a good and original title for your ad, that really takes people attention and make then curious. If you already have one, try using a landing page instead of a referral link (a blog about acme or something like that). I'm pretty sure it will give you better results, or, in the worst case scenario, you will get a visitor to your blog.

You should read and study the post by Brett/affiliatemarketingguru about the Step by Step marketing BluePrint for new marketers.:

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/top … marketers/

I suggest you print it out and use it as a checklist.

Eden Laura  smile

Ocassionally here

Hi

I have seen some member page promoting their blog in promoting APS. I still didnt have clue but want to try to learn money from blogging. How do you start with blogging and what we need to keep posting everyday to update our blog. I still didnt see the important to have a blog to promote APS. I want to try to get a blog with wordpress. Any one can suggest anything?

Hello. Actually, blogging is just one of the strategies you can use to promote your business. I mean, it is not a obligation, but it will definitely provide a lot of benefits for you. You don't have to post every day if you don't want to. I'd say once or twice a week is already good.

As for how to start, the first thing you should do is set up a schedule, and start writing your posts just like you write articles, to send to article directories. Since you are creating a blog to promote ACME, your articles should be related to it. You should tell how the ACME community is helping you, what the program is all about, what are the different income streams and so on.

If you completed step 2 using hostgator, you can create a subdomain or a directory and install a self hosted wordpress blog, using fantastico, for free. YOu can also create a blog on wordpress.com, for free, but hosted on their domain, or purchase a new domain just to host your blog (along with a hosting company, if you completed step 2 with GDI).

Last edited by loganirado (2010-04-17 18:25:51)

loganirado wrote:

Hello. Actually, blogging is just one of the strategies you can use to promote your business. I mean, it is not a obligation, but it will definitely provide a lot of benefits for you. You don't have to post every day if you don't want to. I'd say once or twice a week is already good.

As for how to start, the first thing you should do is set up a schedule, and start writing your posts just like you write articles, to send to article directories. Since you are creating a blog to promote ACME, your articles should be related to it. You should tell how the ACME community is helping you, what the program is all about, what are the different income streams and so on.

If you completed step 2 using hostgator, you can create a subdomain or a directory and install a self hosted wordpress blog, using fantastico, for free. YOu can also create a blog on wordpress.com, for free, but hosted on their domain, or purchase a new domain just to host your blog (along with a hosting company, if you completed step 2 with GDI).

Thanks

I have complete step 2 using gdi.can i get wordpress blog for free. I have see some of the member have their own theme for their wordpress blog. is there any video or guideline for these set up

Hello I need help with my acme people search website,I am trying to edit it. I got to transferring

the files with the ftp:FileZilla but it said " could not connect to the server".I need help please I am struggling
to make money online and really have not made any as of yet,but I have completed all 3 steps,filled in some affiliate Id's under may back office . Please someone I need some good help with what to do next and how to do it. I appreciate it. I need good guidance from you wise affiliate marketers.

God is Great! So go and check out "The Science of Getting Rich" by Bob Proctor

I need some help with earning the $75 to make the threshold $200 and get paid. I am stuck in the diverse world of different" supposed -to- be helping postings" but still have not made a dime (as I know) since the $125 after step#3 in the APS business. Could someone help me please ,you "knowledge possesors".

GCE wrote:

I need some help with earning the $75 to make the threshold $200 and get paid. I am stuck in the diverse world of different" supposed -to- be helping postings" but still have not made a dime (as I know) since the $125 after step#3 in the APS business. Could someone help me please ,you "knowledge possesors".

Have you checked out this topic?

Hey I am having problems with editing my APS engine website,I am having problems with the ftp program FileZilla.Can someone help me please? Thanks

mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

Hi just a good reminder: you can become a super sponsor and Tissa will cover some of your costs in your APS business.

You can become a super sponsor by posting a minium of 1 post per day for 30 days. Read "how to become a super sponsor" in the forum.

mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

Hi,look at the top page of the forum and click on step 4. This should help you. You have to advertise you APS website to the upmost to get as many referrals as possible so that you can make the maxium of money.If you become a super sponsor Tissa will cover some costs for you to advertise your website . To become a super sponsor you have to post a mininum of 1 post per day for 30 days. Your posts have to be helpful, though.

mohdfaiz wrote:
Gary Chappelle wrote:
mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

I understand  you. That's how it seems when your are new to this business. You see all these different posts and all this info that your mind becomes overloaded. You have to go step by step and take in a little info at a time . Read the front pages of this forum and the beginners guide. Have you already done this?

Thanks Gary

mohdfaiz wrote:
Gary Chappelle wrote:
mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

Thanks Gary

mohdfaiz wrote:

Hi All

Hey all remember when editing your APS engine website to go log into your APS and go in the back office and under account settings and open up ftp updates. Your hosting info will be here as well as your gdi username and password. You will need this info  to find the accordial to your domain name with the ftp program Filezilla.

hii all
i already complete step 1.2.3
and i already to pay my bill from GDI  with my paypall  for 3 month  with $10/month but i dont earn anything,
so i think that is not  good bussiness
how to get earn as like GDI promise to me
or if i cant get earn , how to stop or out from  this program
sorry if my english not good
please help me

sapriory wrote:

hii all
i already complete step 1.2.3
and i already to pay my bill from GDI  with my paypall  for 3 month  with $10/month but i dont earn anything,
so i think that is not  good bussiness
how to get earn as like GDI promise to me
or if i cant get earn , how to stop or out from  this program
sorry if my english not good
please help me

It's all about learning how to market, advertise, and promote the APS business opportunity and letting APS promote GDI, as well as the other income streams, for you.

Have you checked out the video I did on how to use the customizable referral links that are available to you in your back office after completing step 3?

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/pos … 7/#p122297