Topic: Thank you Tissa and APS

I just wanted to say thanks to Tissa and the whole APS team for making this great program. Before joining APS it was very hard for me to get GDI signups, NOW with APS I am placing in the GDI top list every week! big_smile

Re: Thank you Tissa and APS

Hi northowl. How are you?

That is great! Are you getting the GDI bonus payments then? tongue

I've said it before and I will say it again. Anybody can succeed with ACME. All it takes is the willingness to succeed and the desire to reach that level of success. If you put in the effort and take out the time to 'learn' and understand the business as well as how to M.A.P. (Market, Advertise and Promote), then this business is bound to pay you back 10x and more the investment of $29.95 that you originally put in.

It all comes down to the individual and HOW MUCH they want to succeed.

I wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work my friend! smile If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM and I will be more than obliged to help you out. smile

Kind regards
Saqib

Last edited by Saqib Khan (2010-02-21 17:55:53)

HI northowl,

Welcome to the forum:)

You just made a step towards success,I beleive you have realised this.
In today's knowledge-based economy, what you earn depends on what you learn. Jobs in the information technology sector, for example, pay 85 percent more than the private sector average.
so welcome and get ready to learn.:)

northowl wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks to Tissa and the whole APS team for making this great program. Before joining APS it was very hard for me to get GDI signups, NOW with APS I am placing in the GDI top list every week! big_smile

That's awesome - and you're welcome!  I see your name (William Jackson, 1232137053KESY) on this week's GDI leaderboard, last week's GDI leaderboard, and the week before that!

A warm welcome to ACME People Search!  We're all here to help you succeed - myself included.

Tissa

LiveTheDream wrote:

Hi northowl. How are you?

That is great! Are you getting the GDI bonus payments then? tongue

I've said it before and I will say it again. Anybody can succeed with ACME. All it takes is the willingness to succeed and the desire to reach that level of success. If you put in the effort and take out the time to 'learn' and understand the business as well as how to M.A.P. (Market, Advertise and Promote), then this business is bound to pay you back 10x and more the investment of $29.95 that you originally put in.

It all comes down to the individual and HOW MUCH they want to succeed.

I wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work my friend! smile If you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a PM and I will be more than obliged to help you out. smile

Kind regards
Saqib

Yup I received my first bonus payment from GDI last week very quickly!

Thank you all for your kind words, this opportunity is amazing, I wish I started promoting APS months ago! tongue

Happy Will joined GDI under me.  I tried telling him for 3-4 months GDI easier with people search.  I slowed downed promotion recently but with all new pages to promote planning to step it up soon.

jjohnson777 wrote:

I tried telling him for 3-4 months GDI easier with people search.

That was good advice jjohnson777 - and makes you a good GDI sponsor wink

Tissa

Hi northowl,

It is a great inspiration from you, now all of us will get motivated and advertise like hell as Tissa said.

So how william is in the leaderboard, it is very simple not easy because he learned to market, advertise and promote and you have to do the same thing, give some time and effort to understand first than jump into market advertise and promote like hell, by the way he is also making money from other income stream joined with Acme People Search like GVO, Wealthy Affiliate, as well as APS referral fees.

So with Acme People Search you can fire your boss easily....

Thanks William for sharing this great inspiration post..
Alam

alamest wrote:

So how william is in the leaderboard, it is very simple not easy because he learned to market, advertise and promote and you have to do the same thing, give some time and effort to understand first than jump into market advertise and promote like hell, by the way he is also making money from other income stream joined with Acme People Search like GVO, Wealthy Affiliate, as well as APS referral fees.

So with Acme People Search you can fire your boss easily....

Yup Exactly +1 wink

I am just beginning now to harness the potential of APS with GVO, so far things look very promising big_smile

Last edited by northowl (2010-02-21 22:04:49)